I’m Rebecca Lyons, a mum of three, an accountant by trade but a messer at heart. After trying just about every idea from yoga to journaling to keep my frazzled head above water, I came back to gardening, which I loved as a kid. Having reaped the benefits in wellness and beauty of getting my own garden in order, I am on a mission to spread the love.
Now that I finally have a bit of calm (and a nice garden!), I want to inspire women running out of rope everywhere to find the joy in getting their hands dirty and then sitting back to enjoy smelling the roses.
I love helping people one-to-one with planting schemes and ideas. Get in touch with me to arrange a discovery call. I started The Busy Woman’s Garden to make gardening easy to get into and help clients create exactly the kind of space they need.
A free, private group for busy women who would like to create a garden as beautiful as the rest of their homes but are short of time and energy.
– Learn easy ways to create your garden haven in a jargon-free zone,
– Find plants that work in your garden without breaking the bank,
– Get a little bit of peace for yourself in a hectic world,
– Get the rest of the family involved,
– Have a giggle with other busy women along the way!
I love helping people one-to-one with planting schemes and ideas. Get in touch with me through Facebook to arrange a discovery call.